Monday, October 6, 2008

Sad to see Ramadan end mashallah


As Salaamu alaykunna

When Ramadan started it was a wonderful feeling, warm and comforting. And most memorable. and during the middle I became really sick so much so that i had to stop fasting. That made me very sad and I had a hard time dealing with it, even though I still fasted in other ways that was a VERY Hard pill to swallow. I started thinking we would not even be able to go to enjoy our eid (especially for the kids) due to our living arrangements and the distance we are from the whole Muslim community. I was very down and hurt and wow I cannot explain my feelings even more. And then my bint said to me (with out her even knowing that I was feeling like we would not make it to the eid feast) she said "Ummi, I would be very sad if we cannot go to the eid". I couldn't do it, I had to find away to get her to the eid mainly because she has fasted mostly all of the days and she mashallah as usually does a very good job at it. So i could not have said to her No we cannot go. I got on the phone and called my sister and we went over a few things although I was very worried that we still would not make it.

Alhamdulillah, alas eid was here and what do you know.... So were we. Alhamdulillah our eid turned out so wonderful mashallah. Just to be around my sister for the first time during our holly holiday it just made us feel so wonderful.

we actually starting enjoying Ramadan the last 10 nights of Ramadah and wow I have to say it was a beautiful feeling. I didn't want Ramadan to leave. It was as if I wanted it to stay for ever mashallah those where my feelings and then even though we had a joyous eid, Strong feelings of emotions ran down my face. I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy that my children did actually make it for the eid and sad that Ramadan was gone! I will miss you and until next time Ramadan we shall meet again ameen!


I hope you all had a wonderful blessed Ramadan and Eid Mubarak!!!!!!!!!!!

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Laillah illah

1 comments:

Amatullah on October 7, 2008 at 10:24 PM said...

Maa sha Allah May Allah except our fasting Ameen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino