Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time 4 Learning update


Salaams all

Ok complaining moment over here!

So I purchased the T4L about 3 months ago and yet to this date the kids have only done at least 2 months of assignments, I was hoping that they would be doing this every day but with every thing else we have to do its not working. And I am at my wits end with it. If only I could have one more pc that would help with time we already have 2 I just need one more to have both kids and my self on the PC working. With me in school and the children homeschooling wow time! Where does it go?

I really need to set down and rearrange my schedule and see where and how I can fit this all in. See ya until then

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino