Saturday, December 19, 2009

Web Site review: Alice.com


Ok Ladies! Do I have something good and fun for you! I was just introduced to Alice.com (if you have heard about it, then you already know why I am jumping for joy he he ).

Anyhow, Who and what is Alice.com, well it is a web site for us Mommies who are too busy to leave the home to go shopping for re stock-able items we need in our homes, such as toothpaste, soaps, cleaning supplies, shampoos, so on even up to snacks and teas and many many more.

I kid you not! You! are gonna fall in love with this site and guess what? that's not even it... the best part is yet to be told .... Get this, yes Get this, There is FREE SHIPPING! Yes I said free shipping. Can you believe this? NOOOO! lol because neither can I, I just really hope that this is not a scam and that it stays this way. I am praying for Alice.com to stay

I have already made my first purchase which should arrive in 2-3 business days. I am so excited yeaaaaah! Ok Ill post and let you know when and how my shipment arrived lol

p.s this is only for those living in USA not sure if this is worldwide yet and yes we are hoping for that as well. Although other places like Misr has something much similar already so they may not need it Allahu alim!

I also forgot to mention that you can even purchase school supplies on their site here at Alice.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino