Friday, September 21, 2007

Back to School during Ramadan


As Salaamu alaykum,

Mashaallah this years Ramadan came so fast I was not prepared at all! Really when it came I was so down I didnt know what to do. so please make duaa for me you all muslims out there. I have so many plans for the kids but with all of this mess of a life that i am in I really didnt know where to start so I am gonna just start here.

My goals for this Ramadan is:

Make it fun for my children
show them that we must increase our ibbadah during this time
prepare my self by making schedules for the day and
Increasing my ibaadah much.

I know that this is my first introducation into blogging, But i hope you all enjoy your Ramadans and May allah bless all the muslims during this month and for ever til we meet him again. Ameen Ameen Ameen.

UmmSamyrah~ Juwariyah
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InternationalHomeSchoolinUmmis/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino