Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Here I am~


As Salaamu alaykum



Well here I am, Its me. Yup! That good o'l blogger who blogs faithfully! RiGhT!


Ha ha, I prbably wounld't be here if it wanst for my dear friend (you know who you are) She said to me to poor it out on netpaper well here I am and that is what I am doing.



Homeschooling has been a mean struggle to me lately from the location that I am in so and so I am going on my roller costal days with homeschooling these days and really sometimes I just want to give it all up, But if it wanst for my darling children and looking at them and saying J just get up and do what you have to do and do it the best way you can.  So Ill do that and then due to me not being able to have and get a hold of what I need for my children I go through the "do I really wanna today day thing' 


I have so many plans and yet no where for me to really start and it has  really got me down.  I am not the type of person that will blog and pretend that i have it all and everything is peaches and cream. I just cannot do it. The reality is that it is HARD and Sometimes just sometimes I wish there was a easier way.


So my goal is to not give up. And fight as much as i can for me my self and my children to do this. and be successful at it.


Until Next time


ps all you successful Homeschoolers out there lets make duaa for each other really.


Umm Samyrah~


Tags: , , , , , , ,





2 comments:

Talibiddeen Jr. on December 15, 2007 at 2:25 PM said...

As salaamu alaykum,

Finally added you to my blog, couldn't remember your URL. Get to posting! Look forward to reading. Love ya.

Umm Ibrahim

The Homeschooling Ummi on December 18, 2007 at 2:53 AM said...

lol i am still learning this thing sadly enough to say well i am traing but hey i am so darn glad to see you... I wish there where more options i could use with this blogger site or at least i just do not know them LOL ha ha so well anyway love ya too girl and HAPPY TO SEE YA BACK ONLINE lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino