Sunday, August 3, 2008

As Salaamu alaykum


Ok I am mentally trying to prepare my self for this years homeschooling and I am just mentally not there. Well here is the lowdown on us

Unfortunately we have returned to America... I am only happy due to my kids education other than that I am very sad and depressed about that. But I am also holding my head up as well. I try to remind myself that this is temporary and we will soon be in the land of the Muslims again. I will try to remain patient during this test.

I hope everyone is doing well for all my egypt peoples I MISS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH and for all my AMERICAN PEEPS I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON

salaams and take care

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino