Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sugar cookies every one!


As Salaamu alaykum wa ahlan wa sahlan!
Photobucket

While living in Cairo, Egypt My children and I did lots of cooking from scratch {which I have to admit was lots of fun!} above was a class I did with the the kids on making Sugar cookies from scratch and may be add a little of your on style to it. This is one my children did on there own with off course my help. (which is very easy)

and here below was the results enjoy!

Photobucket

and the final results

Photobucket

My kids tore the cookies up didn't save any for the next day lol so i put some dough aside for the next day since I knew they'd want more LOL what are ummis for after all!

Until next time

Umm Samyrah

2 comments:

A Muslimah - Another Stranger on August 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM said...

Assalamu alayku ukhti, just found your blog. Mash'Allah! You are so inspiring!
I love the cookies. Would you write the recipe/
Jazak'Allahu kheir

The Homeschooling Ummi on August 17, 2008 at 1:24 AM said...

Walaykis Salaam barakaallahu feeki I hope to continue being an inspiration to you all alhamdulillah... As soon as i find my recipe notebook i will send it to you ok please have patients with me as i have been moving around for sometime i am settled know but do not have all of my belongings soon inshaallah soon. Until next time take care ps I have read your blog too and you too are very inpiring as well keep up the good work

salaams
Umm Samyrah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino