Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am still here LOL


I know, I know! most of the posting latly have not been about me and homescooling LOL and no I am not trynna avoid that either. Just had not had the time to really sit here and blog. But I am getting the feel of it. Lately homeschooling has been going creat for us. The kids as usual are always learning and having fun. I will try my best to keep a track record of all of our work that we are doing and what we are learning from. But for now, I would like to share with you a site that you can find lots of great help with math ideas for the kids i hope you like it.

http://www.beginningtoinquire.ecsd.net/ln%20Elmer%20in%20the%20Snow.htm

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino