Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Homeschooling Work shops



As Salamu alaykum


I have been doing some Homeschooling workshops online mashallah and wanted to share what I am working on.


These workshops are very beneficial as they come along with teaching strategies to help you be a much better teacher.


I recommend this site due to the face that its very informal and has lots of videos and teaching techniques that you are able to implement in your class room.


From this I have decided that I would like to do an "online homeschooling conference" with the sisters from all over the world may be we can all get to gather and plan something.
"Sharon you on?" lol



Until next time Happy Homeschooling

ma salaams

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino