Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is Time4Learning right for me?


I have been thinking about purchasing the Time4Learning.com curriculum for the kids. I think this well be best for us and I am almost upset that I had not done so sooner. Since I have used K12 and Connections Academy even though I hate there system I LOVE THEIR STRUCTURE and I also love the being apart of a program because that makes me feel like I am offering my children something that is worth while. So, My mind is boggling around with millions of thoughts as usually with "what am I gonna do with my babies?" I am just going to test it out and see if it is just the right them or the wrong thing for us. Ill keep you all posted when I do so mind you that will not be until September but I am thinking ahead to prepare us sooner. Ok until next time and no I have not forgotten my last post we are still working on some things. So inshallah sabr wa khair Salaamu alaykum.

2 comments:

Time4Learning founder - john on June 28, 2009 at 7:43 PM said...

Hi, I'm the founder of Time4Learning.com so I'm pleased you are going to give us a try. I particularly like having members all over the globe.

If you have questions getting started, you can email me @Time4learning.com (I'm john) or better, try our parents support forum.

Amatullah on July 7, 2009 at 2:28 AM said...

Salaam JJ I think that it's a good idea maa sha Allah, Home Schooling is trial and error right so go for it in sha Allaah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino