Tuesday, November 10, 2009

100 easy lessons update for week 1-7


This week was rather heckted, in short we where busy with other things and did not get one lesson done with 100 easy lessons.

My goal is to get this done with out to many obstacles in the way. I thought up a few things that I wanted to add with this program to help my boys along the way as to retain as much as they could even on slow weeks or days.

So, I made a poster board that will hold all of the letters on index cards that we went over in a covered lesson.

I will post pics up later inshaAllah. if you have any other ideas let me know.

Come on over with me to see how my bud Samirah is doing on her lessons at Tj's

See ya all next week!

1 comments:

Umm Abdul Basir on January 10, 2011 at 10:24 PM said...

As salaamu Alaykum,

neat! I have the book and also just signed up to get the funnix software which is suppose to be based on the book i believe. Jazakallahu Khair for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino