Monday, November 2, 2009

Intro to Teach your Child to read in 100 easy lessons:



Today we began our journey on 100 easy lessons....

I am doing this for both my sons; one is advanced and, due to premature birth, the other is a bit slower. ( more babyish)

So far we have whizzed thru the first few lessons and I LOVE them.

I love the approach they use in this book. It is well guided for someone like me, who has to have a step by step approach.


I will keep a progress chart to track our lessons, In sha Allah.

Also, I will post weekly on how things are going, In sha Allah.

If any of you are using this as your reading curriculum plz share your experience...

In the meantime my bud Umm Ibrahim is using 100 Easy Lessons too, check out her progress...here!

Until next time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Alice.com

My Blog List

Lorem Ipsum

Term of Use

tHe HoMeScHooLin UmMi Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino